Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 3, 2010

My life is the Web.


Three years ago, I found my CSS. She present my HTML perfectly, and our Web Site is Poc was born in the last year 2009. For now, the Web Site is still running smoothly. The image below is our Web Server.


My little corner


Thanks you all my fellows, my family and my visitors for caring of us, and sharing our worst/best moments.


To my lady and Poc, I love you all! Thanks for coming and staying in my life. Just keep lovely, healthy and happy like you are now! :*


Always be your piggy, I swear.


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/XgZJj8Dww2I/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts