Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 3, 2010

Okay, I know I was fail.


This morning, I received an email that assigns me to do a task. Good thing: I know how to do this task. Bad thing: My assignment didn’t allow me to do it my way. Of course, I reply to this email, and I have a meeting right after the email was sent. In the meeting, I complain why this meeting wasn’t arrange before the assignment was assigned? and why the assignment was totally different with the outline that I planned before? No question was answered. Some sorry words cried out, but they are not what I expect to see.


This noon, I received an order that confirmed things won’t change. Some minor changes will be added, but my outline was dumped . Good thing: I knew that before I hear that. Bad thing: I am full with the living in the pain of this wrong.


I am not the one who can not be replaced, I knew it, but I want to be replaced right now. I hate to do my fortune teller job everyday. I hate someone ruins my plan without saying anything to me. I hate to hear the “sorry word” without any “sorry work” to fix their mistakes…


Enough! I am done.


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/CluTEp8ZjqM/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts