Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 4, 2010

Last week, my friend Nguyen Thanh Long wrote an article about the death of Social Media. I didn’t agree him because I believe Social Media has its own values to stand. People maybe tired of the hype that Social Media doesn’t have, but they still need these values that Social Media bring to them.


Let take Gowalla for an example, I really like Gowalla because it allow me to note the location where I spent my weekend with my lady, and then share it to my followers who might find this location useful for their on the next weekend. Gowalla only gives me the utility to position myself using my iPhone’ Google Maps, and then saves it for me. But Social Media helps me to spread this location via Twitter, Facebook… I don’t have to ask my friend to join Gowalla, and they don’t have to join Gowalla also. I have a social profile on Facebook, where I already have my real friends connected to me and they are watching my social timeline everyday. And yeah, what Facebook did is allow an information from an other service can be displayed on its Users timeline.


Still don’t get it? OK, here is another story. I have an interested app on my iPhone, the Font Game. I used to play the app at night, to do the 30 questions quiz “what is the name of this font?”, before I sleep. After then, I need to share to my followers on Twitter that I just had 20 correct answers as the result. What should I do? Login to my Twitter and type the result? No, Twitter gives me the chance to submit my result using the app. It is so convenience, isn’t it? The app does the quiz, and Twitter shares the quiz’s results.


The two stories are from my user’s insight. I use Social Media to share my activity, my Font Game’s point, my last party’s location, my baby’s newest photos, my latest thoughts about everything… My friends can see them all. Some of them give back the comments, some of them cheer me, and some of them complain me because I didn’t invite them to join. That is the way my social life going… With real friends, real stories, real emotions.


So, at this point, how come Social Media is dying?


Forget about the best/largest advertising platform, forget about the money machine where you allow you to collect money from games, apps and Users profiles… They may be hyped. They are lies if you don’t need them.


Every start-ups are started from an unique utility, Social Media the same.


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/POSM2xk22PA/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts