Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 2, 2010

I don’t know but I also have my question if you ask me this question. My question is: “Will Flash stay still when HTML5 want to kill it?”. I don’t think so. We all know how much Flash paid for what it had today, how come they give them to HTML5 easily?


Adobe’s business is not a joke, isn’t it?


And please remember that HTML5 will become mature on 2022, why don’t you think it is too late to be a killer?


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/OVtf1fZWQc0/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts