Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 2, 2010

This year’s Tet holiday is special, it is coming with Valentine. We are going to celebrate our New Lunar Year in Feb 2, what is an event! This is why I am writing down this article to note it.


iconeden.com's iValentine


At first, I have a great news to share to you. My friends at Icon Eden has just released their free icon set to celebrate the up coming Valentine here. I really love it and I am sure you will. Come and get it and enjoy your valentine, and also the Tet holiday. Thanks for making it, Min! You did a great job, keep it up.


Secondly, I wish you a Happy New Lunar Year with your love, you family, you friends and you job. The year of Tiger is coming, are you ready for a new challenge.


Let’s cheer!


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/bTwss4dx1Uo/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts