Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 1, 2010

I have to say that I am not a good graphic designer. I don’t know how to use Photoshop to create a grunge layout. I can’t draw any vector art using Illustrator. If you hire me to design a heavy graphic website for you, I will give it up without no doubt.


Lucky me because today, not all the web are heavy graphic. The client now clearly understood the meaning of the term “Keep it simple, stupid”. If a client hire me for designing a website, their requirements are always focus on the target “simple and clear”. To me, this is a good news because “simple and clear” is what I am good at.


To make a simple and clear layout, I have my mission to make its contents more readable. It is all about Web Typography, from grid system to size setting, from fonts stack to typeface choosing, from a set of treatments to a CSS framework. Yes, I am using CSS framework to systematize my design. Thanks God, it works!


In my presentation at the first Webcamp Saigon (in 2009), I was share my experiences to manage my type-setting process, step by step. And I am proudly tell you that all of these steps were proven are correct in the book “The Smashing Book“. I am very happy because I myself have doubted that are these steps right or not.


This is my dirty proudness, I was choose a right way to start, now it is easy for me to learn what the experts shared on the book. I might not have any Photoshop and Illustrator skill, but I can still design using my design process and of course, my knowledge about Web Typography. As long as my client requirements focus on the target “simple and clear”, I can proudly tell you that I am a good web designer.


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/0M8mQtRzDos/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts