Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 1, 2010

Temporarily ignoring possible error in estimation and mismatches with accounting practices in this article, iPad’s 42% profit margin drives an awe.


Apple makes it by a technical innovation in chip design, resulting from the acquisition of PA Semi.


So Apple is able to produce a product with low cost, and they sell it for the price a little lower than their those of their competitors.


This time, Appoly aims directly at their consumers.


Disclosure: I’m typing this with Chrome on my PC with Windows XP SP2. From my desk I can easily reach my Blackberry and Sony Ericsson P1i. Music is playing through my Panasonic earphones. I plan to buy an Amazon Kindle in early 2011.




Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TaiTran/~3/xUL-ieFp-iw/apple-monopoly.html

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts